Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Songwriting

We all know that songwriting is a great love of mine. However, I've let that fall to the way side far more often than I should have. But hey, I work full time and go to school full time and no longer have a social life, so I feel that I am justified.

But.

If you're a songwriter or a musician, then you should check out this link --> http://miccontrol.com/#/micschool/why-do-songwriting-challenges/

This was a fabulous inspiration for me. Whether or not I could actually have the dedication and time to pull this off doesn't mean I can't at least try. Time to dust off my notepad and microphone. I just recently bought a sm57 microphone - one of the best mics for recording acoustic instruments. Now I have an awesome excuse to actually use it. I suggest you do the same.

May the frets be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment