Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Don't Listen To Me

Life as a college student can be a thrill ride. Then again, it can also be incredibly boring and tedious. If you have a schedule like mine, then you have a long break in the afternoon that's about two hours long, and it's the only long break you have. If you're creative or have a lot of friends, you can usually find something to occupy your time other than homework. However, my schedule doesn't coincide with any of my friend's schedules and I get become easily bored with facebook and twitter.

So...

I've come up with a plan to combat my boredom. Each day I am at school, I will come up with one or two ridiculous things I can do for fun without getting in trouble...at least, I hope I can avoid the trouble....

I do not suggest that you follow in my footsteps. I don't want any irate parents, professors, or fellow students to bring hell upon my head. Therefore, this is my disclaimer: DON'T DO IT! Just read about me doing it and live it vicariously. It's much safer that way, and you won't suffer any bodily harm that may be inflicted upon me.

It started off simple enough. Now I find that my obnoxious side has surfaced and I'm beginning to learn what it's like to 'dance like nobody is watching'...and if they are watching, I'm learning not to care quite so much.

May the frets be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment