Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blank

I have absolutely nothing to say. Shocker, I know. But really, I have nothing to talk about.

The weather is cold.

My homework's a bore.

There, I'm done.

I have been working on new music, now that I think of it. I really should upload some newer (and frankly better) videos of my music to YouTube:


I'm just too lazy, and my camera is too much of a pain to upload to do it on a regular basis. What I should do is upload one for every day, just set my camera up to upload the video over night. I'm pretty sure I know 365 songs, or at least close to it. If you choose to grace me with your viewing on YouTube, please be kind to me. I am not being sarcastic, I actually really mean it. Most of my recordings on my channel were done at two or three in the morning, so the quality leaves much to be desired. However, maybe you'll hear or see something I don't. Who knows? (meanwhile, I cringe at the thought)

Have a fantastic, blessed day!

May the frets be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment