Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Break

Thank God for spring break. I have two more classes today and then I am home free for 11 whole days. I have set up some dates to meet with some very important factors: sleep, eat, sleep again, and sing.

I know it sounds horrifically lazy, but that's what spring break is for, right? Actually, what I really hope to do is write and record a few more songs. Oh, and also find my camera computer cord. Without it, there would be no point to recording because I need to plug in my camera to get the recordings on the computer.

I think I'll also work on some papers ahead of time. I have a lot of bigger papers coming up and God knows I don't want to fall behind any. All of my professors are extremely demanding .

Speaking of falling behind.

Someone just told me that we lose an hour of sleep this Sunday (and of course it had to be my boyfriend to tell me such depressing news). So watch out everyone, don't oversleep on yourselves. Its a shame that it couldn't wait til next week--after spring break. But I guess it's good that it's occuring now. It gives me time to get used to it before school starts again. I have a sleeping disorder, so it is hard for me to fall asleep and stay asleep. A new schedule definitely needs time to be broken in.

So, I may not write here again until after spring break is over.

Happy Spring Break to all my fellow college students! I hope you have a simply awesome one.

May the frets (and the nice weather) be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment